Thursday, September 18, 2014

Welcome to my new Webpage!

Hello everyone!

I'm thrilled to introduce my new and shiny webpage (yes, it's been up now for a few days, but been tweaking it and learning new formatting), which is still a work in progress (several improvements still to come!).

Along with finding me on Facebook, now I can be found on the Interwebs, which is great news for everyone who either refuses to deal with Facebook or is tired of dealing with it.

And of course, I can be found periodically at markets, fairs, and other events through the year - check my Events Page for details.  If you're interested in a custom order or don't want to wait til the next fair, send me a message, and we'll see what we can arrange!

Welcome everyone, browse the site, and feel free to let me know what you think!